Sparkrill is the first International School started by the Sarvahitha(SR) Educational Society with an intention to offer international education to the children of Warangal and the neighboring districts. It is spread over 20 acres, which is in educational campus of SR Engineering College of 150 acres at Ananthasagar, 14 kilometers from the heart of the city on the Warangal – Karimnagar highway.
SIS (Sparkrill International School) is known for its Infrastructure and bagged the best Infrastructure award. It is planned in such a way that the children get associated with the nature and feel a part of it. So SIS (Sparkrill International School) is a G plus one construction with spacious classrooms and various playing fields.
SIS (Sparkrill International School) is dedicated to nurturing responsive and motivated students through a dynamic and success-oriented education program. The program empowers students to gain an indigenous as a well global perspective on various aspects.
A continuous variety of extra-curricular activities, support the education programme of the institution to create the ultimate Sparky who is self confident and active life-long learner.
Be a world class institution providing students opportunities to learn the skills and attitudes needed to be successful in this increasingly complex world while keeping the humane touch in creating a better tomorrow for all of us.
- To recognize that all of our staff, students and parents constitute the learning community – our vision can be realized only by working together.
- To encourage physical, emotional, intellectual and social well-being as well as character development through cultural, social academic and sporting co-curricular activities at the highest level.
- To learn to recognize the impact of our actions and take responsibility for those actions.
- To compete by learning problem solving, critical thinking, and creative skills.
- To provide a safe, natural learning environment and to encourage students to take responsibility for their own learning and to recognize learning as an exciting, ongoing and lifelong process.
- To learn to be respectful, considerate and responsible, through community living and close personal interaction.
- To develop an understanding and appreciation for cultures, traditions and beliefs and their importance in creating harmony in the world.