Vision & Mission
Be a world class institution providing students opportunities to learn the skills and attitudes needed to be successful in this increasingly complex world while keeping the humane touch in creating a better tomorrow for all of us.
- To recognize that all of our staff, students and parents constitute the learning community – our vision can be realized only by working together.
- To encourage physical, emotional, intellectual and social well-being as well as character development through cultural, social academic and sporting co-curricular activities at the highest level.
- To learn to recognize the impact of our actions and take responsibility for those actions.
- To compete by learning problem solving, critical thinking, and creative skills.
- To provide a safe, natural learning environment and to encourage students to take responsibility for their own learning and to recognize learning as an exciting, ongoing and lifelong process.
- To learn to be respectful, considerate and responsible, through community living and close personal interaction.
- To develop an understanding and appreciation for cultures, traditions and beliefs and their importance in creating harmony in the world.